Monday, September 19, 2011

About Me

My first choice for teaching would be middle school geometry teacher. This is mostly covered in 7th grade. My back ground in design and construction lend itself very well to this subject. I think this allows me to make connections between geometry and the real world application fairly easy. I have also workedein business for the past 11 years and can connect some basic business practices to mathematics.

In my free time I enjoy camping, hiking, fishing and being outdoors when the weather is nice. I am not a huge sports fan but baseball is fun to go see. My graphic design experience makes me fairly fluent on a computer and I prefer the Mac platform. I spend to much of my free time playing video games. Mostly FPS style games although sometimes a good RPG adventure game comes along. I have a dog and two cats and live with 3.5 other people.

No comments:

Post a Comment